Online Meal Payment System Available
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Great news! Chartwells School Dining Services and The South Kingstown Public Schools have recently updated our computerized Point of Sale payment system for all school meals purchased in the district’s cafeterias. We will continue to use mySchoolBucks.com® which is an on-line system that will allow you to make deposits into your student’s school meal accounts. If you have an existing account we strongly suggest you visit the website before the start of the school year to ensure your account is still active and has a positive balance.
• Safety: Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
• Convenience: Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Receive low balance email reminders (set your own limits!)
- Monitor your student’s account balances online.
- View your student’s cafeteria purchases.
• Efficiency: Make your payments for all your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district.
- Make payments using your VISA, Master Card, Discover credit/debit cards or electronic check.
- Option to have payments made automatically each month.
- Deposit confirmations sent directly to your email account.
Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at the school by the next morning. You can set your low balance settings to remind you when it’s time to add more money, or set up recurring payments so the system will automatically add money to the account when your balance reaches the threshold you set.
Getting started is easy! Visit www.mySchoolBucks.com and click the “REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT” button to create an account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide. Simply follow the link included in that email and your registration will be complete. Once you log in, you can add all your students by entering each student’s school, their name and student ID number.
mySchoolBucks.com allows you to check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge. A convenience fee will apply for payments to your student account(s). You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-855-832-5226
The mySchoolBucks® Team